Tuesday, September 30, 2014

July 7 2014 - Happy Birthday America and My Sweet Sister Ash!

Helloooo Family!!

How are you all? I loved the pictures you sent me! I love seeing picture of you guys it is so fun! It sounds like you had a fun fourth of July! You guys better get really good at that Scum game because I am a master! I am the Queen of scum. you guys have a year and a half to practice up so get workin! ;)

So on Thursday the Gustavesons sent me the sweetest 4th of July Package! It seriously made my whole day! This week I got a letter from Dillon and Sally with 20 dollars in it so please tell them all I said thank you and I love them! I am going to send them letters Tomorrow to thank them but just tell them I am so grateful! :) Kellys Package was really cute! It had all sorts of Red White and Blue stuff in it! Sooo nice. 

4th Of July was awesome!!!!!! NOT! ;) (edited out by Mindy) please refer to picture You get the idea 
Then we taught a few more lessons that day we had to be in at 6 So we watched some fire works from our porch and then lit some sparklers that Kelly Sent me and then played Battle ship! It was still a really good day! Hahahaha a Day I will never in my life forget...Oh the things you see in Freakin Texas...


So on Sunday Flora Nail Was Baptized!! WAHOO!! It was wonderful! So on Saturday Flora was throwing up blood... Sketchy so we were sad that She would probably have to wait another week because of health! She called us and said, Rain or Shine I am getting Baptized tomorrow! I will not let satan win! hahahah it was so funny! But so she stuck it out and was Baptized! Hahaha but the second she was Baptized she took some pills and slept through her whole Baptism program and also Sacrament after she received the Holy Ghost.. hahaha it was so funny. She kept waking up and saying, "Oh I am so sorry. OH I am so Sorry" This darn Medicine. But She said that she has never felt so good in her whole life! hahahah I love that sweet Lady. 


We taught a bunch of lessons this week! We stayed super busy! This one Lady we started teaching her name is MaryAnn! She works at the prison here and asked an inmate to make her a bible cover and the guy in prison told her that her church is bogus and to contact missionaries and find out more about the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! hahaha So awesome! So she went to her dentist who is a member and referred her to us! hahah SO we have been teaching her! She is seriously awesome! She said that a lot of the things we have taught her has filled in so many questions she has had but in her religion they always say not to ask questions because it is doubting God so she has been to scared to ask!

But everything here in Childress is awesome! I am loving it here! We are workin really hard! 

But I have to go! I love you guys so much! Have so much fun In Cali!! I love YOu guys!!! xoxoxoxo

Sister Carroll

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER ASH!!! i LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment