Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 15, 2014 - Another Week Bites The Dust.. Or the Rocks on a bike If you are me.. ;)

First of all... Happy Birthday mom!! :) I have been thinking about you all morning! :) I hope you have a wonderful wonderful birthday!! Just know that I am there in Spirit! Now that you are Old enough to be a grandma You will be one because......

WE ARE HAVING A BABY IN THE FAMILY!!! AHhhh I am soo excited to be an Aunt! Can you guys believe it? Sooo funn!! I am so excited for Ash Pash and Chasen!!! You guys better send me updates on Baby RIchards! :) Sooo exciting! I knew before all of you suckas! ;) Sorry BB... I am going to be the favorite aunt. So just accept it now!
But it was another good week like always! On Thursday I was ridin our bike! We were taking a little birthday Present to this Guy JC Keys. (The one who hooked us up fishin the other week) and I was ridin down their hill of a drive way and hit a pile of rocks and wiped out!! hahah my back tire moved out from underneath me. hahah  I got to their door and  had blood all down my leg! They had to get me all fixed up... Prettyyyy embarrassinn!! (Stupid Picture wont attatch.)


This week we had the Apostle Elder Anderson come to Amarillo Stake and spoke at Stake Conference! It was so awesome! We got to drive down with Anna Dipietro and Carol Scott! I love thiem! Danny was there too! The spirit in that Chapel was so strong. My favorite part of the whole thing was at the very end he said. "I testify that Jesus Christ Lives. I Testify that he has shown himself to Prophets of Old. I Testify that he truly did appear to Joseph Smith. And I Testify that he is still here today and is present to Prophets and Apostles today." In other words..... HE AS SEEN JESUS CHRIST! My mind was blown. It was just even more clear to me that He truly I an apostle of the Lord. It was pretty incredible!


So sorry this e-mail is lame. and has no pictures I am out of time! This computer is tooo slow today So I haven't be able to do anything!!

I Love you guys sooooo sooo much!

-Morgiee!!

P.s. Transfers are this week so I will let you all know where I am goin on Monday! Maybe even staying here again!

p.s.s Happy Birthday Mom!! Love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment