Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 22, 2014 - Stayin In Chillddyyyreesss!!

First of all.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK TO BEEEBBSS!! My Favorite Little Sister!!! :) I love you!

This week were transfers! and Looks like I am stayin here in Childress again! :)

We got a text Late Saturday night and it said, that both Sister Lagrosa and I are staying here in Childress! Can you believe it! I am so glad! I know that this transfer is going to bring some pretty incredible things! :)

There is never ever ever enough time to e-mail! I wish that my e-mails did my weeks justice! There are always sooo many things to tell you guys about and never ever enough time!!

There was a member referral given to us this week! Her name is Britney! She is this really awesome girl! She is about 20 years old. Long story short she met some members that were staying at the hotel that she works at. They began talking about religion and they taught her that The book of Mormon is when Jesus Christ Came to ancient America and she was so interested! They referred her to us. So we got to teach her this week and she is so wonderful! She is just so full of the spirit. She had so many incredible questions! I am so excited to see how she progresses over the next couple of weeks! I will keep you guys posted!

President Heap changed the mission rule and now we are able to go to the temple once a transfer! We were able to go on Saturday and it was so wonderful! :) I was sooo excited! The temple is two hours away from us. It makes me wish that I would have been able to go the temple more while I lived like 5 minutes away from it!


Bike Spill Last WEek!! hahahah It Doesn't Look bad but It was uppp my whole leg! It will be a good lookin scar!! :)


I am out of time! I love you guys soooo much! I will talk to yall next week! xoxoxo

-Morgie!

No comments:

Post a Comment